Monday, January 16, 2012

Boudior, Luxury Hotel, and Glamour....OH MY!

It's time for a Photo Shoot at the Waldorf Astoria Orlando! 
Rockin' Makeup Artist: Lindsey Kirkland, LuLu Makeup
Nicole Werner our hair stylist! Lindsey still at work,
and me with makeup and my favorite: false lashes...woo hoo!
Yummy room service c/o the Waldorf PR Department! Love them! 
When my friend and photo event stylist, Trisha, asked me to help coordinate a boudoir shoot for the amazing photographer Shipra Panosian, how could I say no? Especially having the opportunity to work Shipra AND the Waldorf Astoria in Orlando! They so generously partnered with us and gave us use of a beautiful suite, and took care of us all day even sending up a table full of yummy food! What a BEAUTIFUL resort with a top notch staff! We had 8 brides/wives scheduled for 35 minute shoots throughout the day. I fell in love with our makeup artist Lindsey and hairstylist Nichole Werner! Believe it or not....I was the first shoot of the day, yet another benefit of assisting with coordination! I think my husband will be quite happy with his gift for holding down the fort for me all day. I will have to see just how "sexy" these turn out....maybe I will have a few to share with you soon! :)

No comments: